YouthPower Learning developed this Positive Youth Development Measurement Toolkit to provide guidance and resources for implementers of youth programming in LMICs to integrate PYD principles in their monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems and effectively measure PYD outputs and outcomes within their programs.
The overall goal of this toolkit is to help programs effectively measure PYD outcomes in order to improve program performance over time, contribute to the body of evidence on PYD, and ultimately influence multi-sector outcomes and impact of youth programming.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This PYD measurement toolkit provides the following:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- A framework for measuring PYD;
- A set of illustrative PYD indicators that can be applied to and across various sectors;
- A discussion about the application of PYD framework and indicators at each phase of a program design and evaluation;
- A discussion about the major considerations for adapting measures cross-culturally
- Resources and references for implementers and evaluators;
The toolkit can also help program implementers, evaluators and researchers contribute to building the evidence within and across sectors on two overarching research questions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- What is the effectiveness of PYD programs in improving outcomes for youth in LMICs?
- What are the key PYD features associated with improved outcomes for youth?
The primary audiences of this toolkit are
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- funders of youth programs (both United States Government (USG) and non-USG)
Other audiences include those in the broader PYD space such as academics or youth advocates interested in PYD measurement.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.